This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Physics Flex Cam 2
- Buy 3 for $359.00 each and save 10%
This 5MP, 1080P high definition camera includes software that allows users to view live video, save still images, add annotations, and even capture time-lapse videos. Additional controls include: auto focus, image rotation (360 degrees), freeze image, and digital zoom up to 16x. great as a document camera.
The FlexCam 2 is optimized for use with EduCam, the only mobile app able to stream live images to student smartphones and tablets. Visit Ken-visions EduCam information page or watch the demo video to learn more.
• Stream live images to students’ devices
• HD 1080P video, 5 Megepixel CMOS Camera (2595x1944px)
• Build-in LED Lights
• Flat stand for stability
• 20” Sturdy, flexible neck does not sag
• Built-in mic
• USB 2.0 output
• Microscope eyepiece adapter included
• Interactive whiteboard compatibility
• Includes 5-year warranty
Applied Vision 4 Software
• Windows, Mac and Linux compatible with USB 2.0
• Free software upgrades
• Unlimited site licenses
Note: Users of previous flex cam versions can download the update to the Applied Vision 4 (AV4) software at: http://ken-a-vision.com/support/software-downloads
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Laboratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.